FAEP Board of Directors
Amy Guilfoyle - President
Mary Gutierrez - Past President
Tim Perry - Vice President
Debbie Madden - Treasurer
Hannah Rowe - Secretary
Bruce Hasbrouck - Parliamentarian
Hannah Rowe - Central Chapter
Stan Stokes - Northeast Chapter
Chasidy Fisher Hobbs - Northwest Chapter
Erik Neugaard - South Chapter
Arielle Poulos - Southwest Chapter
Echo Gates - Tallahassee Chapter
Tina Fritz - Tampa Bay Chapter
Susan Mason - Treasure Coast Chapter
Debbie Madden - At Large Member
Todd Hodgson - At Large Member
Elva Peppers - At Large Member
Tim Perry - At Large Member
- An interdisciplinary association of environmental professionals in Florida.
- A forum in which the state-of-the-art environmental planning, research, and management is advanced.
- A focal point for objectivity, ethical standards, and technical excellence in our diverse profession.
- A vehicle for the growth and advancement of FAEP members around the State.
- A medium of professional contact and information exchange among colleagues in business, government, and academe.
- A foundation for structured career development from student to registered environmental professional.
- A regional chapter of the National Association of Environmental Professionals founded in 1975.
The next FAEP Board of Directors
meeting is a conference call meeting on February 27th at 12PM.
To join the Board meeting via conference call dial: 605-475-4000 (code 607028#).